Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Work of HimS

Spent the morning time downloading some more reports from the you-know-who.
Now, the scope of research has become more focussed and some more clarity has emerged after yesterdays session on what we have to do.
I really get charged up and raring to go after the meeting. Its exciting to do the kind of work which I am doing, and which I have always wanted to do. Dont know if it is my own expectation of work that is stopping me from delivering right now. You know the feeling when you dont want to deliver a half baked "delivery". You just want to be perfect. Its a jungle out there. Really dont know till the end if what you have done is good or not.
The insecure feeling in your stomach when you are doing something for the first time is something which is causing the nervousness.
Wish me luck!
HimS

No comments: